MIMIR Workshop on Communication & Research Dissemination
Last 7-8 May 2018 the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies hosted this MIMIR event that aimed to transfer knowledge and skills to university staff with a special focus on research communication and dissemination in large-scale project
May 13, 2018
Last 7-8 May 2018 took place in Leuven, Belgium the MIMIR Workshop on Communication and Research Dissemination. This meeting has been organised by the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, an interdisciplinary research centre of the Humanities and Social Sciences at the KU Leuven (University of Leuven) which was set up to promote, support and carry out high-quality international, innovative and interdisciplinary research on global governance. The main objective of this 3-dat training was to transfer knowledge and skills to university staff that will be involved in the project’s applications, especially with a view to research communication and dissemination in large-scale project (e.g. H2020, European Research Council). It also aimed to improve e-tools skills of staff and professors.
During this gathering, KU Leuven staff and associated centres had the opportunity to explain the relevance on how to plan and implement research communication and dissemination in project applications. Moreover, they also provided useful insights into university facilities that can help to underpin a successful research communication and dissemination strategy in large-scale projects.
Documents & Presentations
- MIMIR Update, Mariana Szefner, University of Barcelona.
- Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies.
- The importance of communication and dissemination in H2020. Annelies Duerinckx. Research support team. Humanities and social science group.
- LERU. Pushing the frontiers on innovative research.
- LIMEL. Media Technology Center. Enrich education with video.
- MOOCs. Kenny Verbeke. KU Leuven